Central Heating Installations
From replacing a boiler to installing an all-new system, making the right changes to your central heating will make your home more comfortable, lower your energy bills and help the environment. But how do you know which changes will benefit you most? Inter Heating can help you find a tailor-made solution.
Installing a boiler or central heating system can be an important investment. Done well, it could save you money on energy bills and add value to your home. So it’s important that you make informed decisions and have the work done by experts.
As a leading installer of central heating, Inter Heating can help you find a reliable, affordable and energy efficient solution to suit your needs.
Using the most technologically advanced, energy-saving products available, we’ll create a tailor-made solution to suit your home’s needs. From a large detached house to a single bedroom flat, we can provide the right heating package to make your home more comfortable and save you money on your heating bills.
To keep your boiler working safely, efficiently and to reduce the risk of breakdown, boiler manufacturers and The Gas Safe Register recommend your boiler is serviced every year. We are on hand to give your boiler all the care and attention it needs. Our engineers are thorough. They'll concentrate on key areas when they service your boiler.
- Competitively priced
- Flexible appointment times
- Honest, friendly advice
- We also service gas fires, gas water heaters and gas wall heaters.
- We also carry out Landlord's gas safety inspection and certification.
We repair thousands of boilers of all makes/models and heating systems every year.
Call us now on 01635 861114 and get:
- Prompt response
- Gas Safe registered, fully qualified Gas engineers
- Book an appointment immediately that's convenient for you
- We usually offer a same day service
This service is used to remove corrosive elements from the system to prevent damage to the system and its components.
- FLUSHES SYSTEM including drain down, de-sludge & inhibitor.
- CLEARS SLUDGE and most BLOCKED PIPEWORK enhancing the performance and efficiency of the heating system.
- It PROLONGS THE LIFE and operation of your central heating system.
- INCREASED PERFORMANCE AND EFFICIENCY ultimately means lower running costs.
- Can REDUCE the likelihood of regular BREAKDOWNS.
What is Powerflushing?
Some important things you need to know about powerflushing and why it is so important
- Powerflushing is a rapid movement of water through the system, aided by the use of cleaning chemicals to remove deposits.
- It is the only effective way to remove debris from the system.
- Expelling the dirty water to drain and replacing with clean water from the mains supply, which can be done in either direction of flow.
- After flushing the radiators the system water should be tested with a TDS meter and should be within 10% of the reading gained from the mains water. The clean system is then ready for treatment with a corrosion inhibitor.
- Without this treatment no guarantees can be given as to the life or efficiency of the system.